Thursday, May 22, 2008

Post-2nd week >>> Pre-3rd week

1 more paper done! the end of maths 1 paper today marked the end of the 2nd week of AS finals...

After the paper i went to 'the web' to read sum manga. Loading of the pages is pretty fast n i like it, but..... U c, there was tis guy near me kept talking non-stop (to impress the girls aka classmates... i tink... lol) n he was sooo loud. Tat made me freakin annoyed!! i tried to stream sum music from the internet but unfortunately there was a loading failure. So, i cant use music to cover his voice, he kept talking loudly, spoilt my mood, freakin annoyed, went home! haha! I napped for awhile after i went bak to my room n tada! here i am... BLOGGING!! plus... I'M READING MY MANGA!!! without the presence of the GUY!!! thank god!

i dun tink im gonna revise today. Damn lazy! mayb will finish off my NCIS season 4 (2 more episodes left) n then chat + blog! As for tmr, mayb catching a movie v teckho and company! ~y~a~y~!



3rd Week.....
the 3rd week will b the climax for our AS finals! Bio 31 on tues followed by Phy 31 on thurs n Chem 2+Maths 6 straight on fri! sked sked....

0 comments: