Saturday, June 7, 2008

June Post

Yahoo... its been a week since i laz updated my post... kinda frozen d lol

Well, lets get tings started again in the beginning of the month while waiting for the workers to fix my air-con, its been dripping water since laz week...swt(-.-")

So, wat was i doin for the past few days? well... im having a one week plus break from my AS so i got sum time to rest from exam stress n went shopping for my prom stuff!

REST: ntg much to say. Jz eat eat eat, shows shows shows, play play play n stuff...

PROM STUFF: boleh mati! went to summit, midvalley, subang parade, carrefour n sunway! In the end got my shoes in subang parade, belt n slacks n tie n outerwear in sunway, n i spent around RM300 in total!(hohohoho!...x.x).DUMB LA! RM300 jz for a nite! betta go sing k! can sing for many many times er! hmph!

REVISION: lagi mati! bcuz of the shopping i went out from fri to thurs! not many time to revise d... struggle struggle... i cant imagine how i'll do for my remaining papers d (T.T)


i tink i'll stop here! more post coming soon... wish me luck!

0 comments: