Wednesday, July 1, 2009

01 July 2009

Its the start of a new month n im jz starting to enjoy my sem break.....

Well, after a few days of quarantine session at home, i finally went out from sum activities today!

I met up v julia, yean n ah fan n we went for sing k session at k-box jj. It was fun cuz i din hav any sing k session since my 1st sem at monash started. Basically my singing sux at the beginning but slowly i gained bak my pace, lookin forward to my next k session! hehe.... (julia wud b damn happy when she sees tis). Btw, i still prefer e-box more than k-box cuz e-box can let me sing longer! lol!

We hung out after the k session when jia yee n susu joined in... we get to meet v the long lost kathleen as well. After sum lepak here lepak there, sit here n sit there, we finally wasted our time until 8.30pm, which was time for us to hop into the cinema n catch ICE AGE 3... although it was quite short (90mins), the movie was vry funny! enjoyable n worth-watching!

N now im bak in my hse, bathed n posting tis post....... Nitez av1!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i need a good camera~!!! but i just bought my SE705 without a decent camera mode~!any ideas?

Xinjue´ said...

WHAT
U ARE BACK IN IPOH?????
yor so jealous la
I miss ipoh!