Thursday, November 5, 2009

Special Dedication

I apologize for the MIA again because uni life is sooo busy that i hardly remember there's a place call "-Pieces of Dreams-"(my blog ar! =.=)....

Well, status update!

I'm currently revising for my 3 remaining final papers, which are electrical system, engineering structures and computing.. all 3 papers next week on alternating days! OMG!!! i nid to pray!!

Ok enuf abt me.......

Today is sum1's birthday... tat sum1 is a special person... cuz av1 is a special person(=.=")... tat sum1 has a place in me... cuz even my slippers has a place in me(=.=" x2)... n tat sum1.... is not my gf.... she's CHEAH YEE JING! she's my senior cum USST EXCO fren cum gud fren!


(image courtesy of her facebook profile...hehe...muz do referencing..she looks so zha dou in the pic..hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahe!)

i wanna wish her happy birthday so she can rmb when she was born la... n let her rmb how old she is la... jz kidding... n let her rmb she has such a gud fren la since he wasted his precious time writing tis post while he should be doin past year questions lo... haha... so, u hav a great day today la! dun let the rain spoil ur mood! while ur making a wish... pls wish for sunny day n wish i can score for my exam la... hahahahahah!

At last,

0 comments: