Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Aftermath....

Wow! I finally finish all my tests! can rest for awhile... yea... n i really meant jz for awhile!

Many tings gonna come up next! my 2nd on9 test for materials will b on tmr! n i hav to do my maths tutorial questions... revise my dynamics on vibrations (the formulas will eventually kill me!)... n blah blah blah....

But b4 tat... i jz watched a hk variety show! n heroes season 3 finale! (ohh i cant wait for season 4!) n i'm writing tis post... laz but not least... mayb goin for wolverine tmr!! yay yay!! its been awhile since i laz watch movie in pyramid... i cant really rmb my laz time watching movie over there d! haha... mayb becoz of my short-term memory... oh well!

i'm still keeping the pace in tis blog... hope i can maintain longer than previous... btw i changed my layout to mark a fresh start... n not as dark as laz time! so enjoy peeps! :)

0 comments: