Thursday, April 30, 2009

Holiday~~

Phew! after a series of tests its finally time to rest!! Happy Labour Day to av1!!!

I was soo lazy today!!! Even lazy to update my blog. But still, im gonna blog anyways =p

Uni was ok today... I only hav 2 lessons today so i'm free after 2pm!! (tis is y i lurv my thursdays!!) N i got to play my fren's PSP during maths lesson... haha! i played dissidia: final fantasy n it turns out to b quite a fun game to play! the fighting sequences were awesome n i manage to use Cloud's limit break!! =) too bad my fren din let me play longer T.T but still its great!!

I went home after 2 n started to watch tis week's NCIS... then i slept.... then i woke up n chat abit... then i planned to go pyramid but din get the chance to go cuz of the jams... so instead i went to dabao mix rice then go home n stay in front of the computer screen again....n then i bathed n now here i am... blogging!

I'm not really satisfied v my laptop performance nowadays... it went slow n jerky n lagged all of a sudden.... n i really duno wat's actually happening!! SUXXX!!! even my media player classic also got sum problem... alwis kick gei when im watching my shows... i cant enjoy my show at all.... sad la... so cacat!! n its only almost 2 years old.... izzit time to change another 1???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

to day is public holiday yet i have to work T___T
btw my laptop is about the same age as urs,elder~
my watch us even elder~my shoes is all enough~ but ~
i NEED a NEW gaming console lol~

derek yamato said...

i nid to buy a pair of new shoes too! n mayb a psp!! but tats not possible la..hhahaa

Unknown said...

so many typo lol@__@
*is * old

shoes can la lol~ psp no lor cant fufill my gaming desire~ wait for psp2 hahaha