Friday, May 1, 2009

A day of sweet n shit......

Woke up at 9, lazy lazy around until 12pm, wanna go pyramid but cant find a parking, so i went to carrefour, got myself a small japanese table for rm40, wanna get a study lamp but out of stock, then i went to salmon steak n ate the yummy bandung chicken rice, got home n notice my car kena pigeon BOMB(shit) =.="!!!!!!! went bak to my room after cleaning the BOMB, lazy lazy around until 6.30pm, went out n so lucky tat i found a parking at pyramid, walked around until 8pm, went mamak eat 2 pieces of roti canai, bought "yeah!" magazine from 7-11, went home, sewed my pants (got 2 big holes next to the pockets....took me more than half an hour to sew it, hope it'll last...), read magazine, went youtube, blog!!!!

That was wat i did for the whole day! But i din get to do 1 ting....... STUDY!!! T.T.... haiz.... tmr summore got lab replacement class.... T.T.... my laptop still lag..... T.T...... i tink i shud change my title to "shitty day".... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5 comments:

Xinjue´ said...

u sewed your own pants!
OMG
very motherly er you
sew for me too plsss
hehe

derek yamato said...

troublesome n not nice la... dunno can laz how long until the line breaks n the hole come bak out! =.=

Unknown said...

walao~ haha geng lo driving liao XD lol~
can go ftz everyday la like tat~!

derek yamato said...

sien la go ftz alone...

Unknown said...

good la nex time go kl find u lo~