Saturday, May 16, 2009

OH SHIT!! OH CRAP!!

Oh yea! its shit n crap day! jz when i tot i finally got sumting nice to hav for dinner at rock cafe besides the boring mix rice, i got into a pile of SHIT!!! A BIG ONE SUMMORE!!!

Its the 2nd time! 2nd time alr i kena tat same pile of shit! The 1st time was a month ago.... where i tot its sum cow dung in the city... which was sooo weird... n i spent the whole afternoon getting rid of it as it was stuck on my car tyre... now i finally noe where i got tat pile of SHIT on my tyre... IN FRONT OF MY HSE!!! eventually sum dog poop in front of my hse!!! n im guessing its quite a big dog as the pile of SHIT is as BIG pile as a man's BIG POOP...

I CANT IMAGINE THERE'S SUCH A IRRESPONSIBLE OWNER THAT LET HIS DOG SHIT IN FRONT OF PPL'S HSE N JZ RUN OFF!!! N Y ITS OUTSIDE MY HSE?????? N Y ITS ALWIS ME HU KENA THE SHIT????!!!!!

i tink i hav a clue on the suspect cuz i saw sum guy walking a really big dog towards my hse when i was goin out for dinner... n i muz not rule out tat it mayb my GUD neighbours' doing... im gonna find tat guy out n make him pay for it!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the GRRRRR at the end of the post refers to the dog sounds too?

lol

derek yamato said...

hahaha.. glad tat u noticed tat.. its me doing the dog sound.. i wanna giv him bak the same crap he giv me

Xinjue´ said...

hahahahaha!
everyone is having a shitty week!
not everyone who gets you into shit is your enemy
so that dog wasn't your enemy
XD