Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kill streak gone!!

OMG!! Tis time its worse than laz time... i've stopped blogging for a day... my blogging 'ohm' is fading out.... LOL!!!
Let me recap wat i did yesterday..... i DOTA-ed!!!! hahaha!!!! until 1am!!!! shuang!!!!... but i had to pay a price for that ---- FISHING during lectures today!!! wakakaka... shudn't b doin tat too often.... but i took a short nap in the library b4 my maths tute so i was still able to stay awake during maths tute....it was rather boring for the maths tute today....din get the chance to go out do question also....haiz...oh well....
I tink im goin bak to my materials lab report luuu... cya!
P/S: I'm a bit busy for the week so may not b updating often.... =p

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NOO~~ 3 kill streak only , just enough to call 'radar' ~~~

update more lo ~ can call dogs and heli~ lol~