Sunday, May 3, 2009

i'm not stopping!

I still hav half an hour to go b4 the day is over! i cant stop my blogging streak!!

Woke up at 10am today cuz i was watching another movie until 3am =p... i watched nicholas cage's "lord of war"... the movie highlighted the trafficking of weapons by the international arms industry... as cage take on the role of yuri orlov, an illegal arms dealer... n tat movie was a hell lot better than dragon ball evolution!!!

Did my homework for half of my time... while the other half i spent it on youtube! hehe... i watched "higashi no eden (eden of the east)" today... its a really nice anime, you guys shud try n watch!

Today i din get a proper breakfast n lunch... i ate smarties, julie biscuits n drank milo for my brunch.... kakakka... then later in the evening i went to asia cafe for indomee double n dabao ramli burger for supper, which i regretted buying it cuz i hardly can stuff the burger in as im kinda full d....

i tink i'll jz stop here... still hav to bath n do my laundry... n tmr got lessons... sigh.... cya!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

blog-ing flu is now a widely spread disease~! and it's internet-borneXD