Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GERAM!!!!!

Jz bak home after my maths tutorial class. Today's tutorial class made me damn furious!!!!! First off, the tutor picked me to do one question on the board, but one of the guys in front me snatched the question from me! ok... i let him do... i can alwis do another 1 later... U'll probably will ask me y bother abt doin questions on the board? Bcoz it carries participation marks for my internal marks so av1 wans to get the marks...

Next! Suddenly all the fellas started ticking of the mark sheet! they din do any question yet they marked themselves!! Later on, they kena! The tutor got angry n said tat those ppl ticking without doin will hav their names b given to the first year coordinator... PADAN MUKA!!!! but wat made me more furious was..... THEY LIED!!!!! GIVING STUPID EXCUSES SAYING THEY TICKED BECAUSE THEY'RE DOING THE NEXT QUESTION!!! HEY!!!! ARE YOU FUGGERS PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS?????? Luckily i manage to do 1 question in the end... BEH TAHAN!

As for the movie... im not goin lu.... wanna save money... hahhahahahhaahahahhahaahahah....
wat a lame excuse!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha now u only noe the world meh derek~ haha
cheer up man~ and welcome to the Earth~ lol~~
*if all the bad guys on earth have to die suddenly we should be the last man standing lol

derek yamato said...

wakakaka... tok until u lik super gud guy lidat wor! anyway thx la! im ok d

Unknown said...

haha we are~~